Reduce side effects and promote better recovery from conventional cancer treatment with safe and natural Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture therapies
The most important thing to bear in mind when considering Acupuncture and TCM for cancer is that they are not considered to be the primary treatment protocol. Although your treatment will lie with your oncologist Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine are excellent adjunct therapies. They can:
- Reduce the side effects from conventional cancer treatment and improve your quality of life.
- Improve sensitivity and create a better response to chemotherapy.
- Facilitate a better recovery and promote remission after conventional cancer treatment.
- Reduce the impacts of stress and negative emotions.
- Results – The effect of treatment can vary depending on the type of cancer, the strength of your conventional treatment, your constitution and how progressed the disease is, but there is almost always marked positive results regarding the treatment goals.
- Individual attention – The type of situation that arises during cancer treatment can be complex and difficult. Our trained professional are well equipped to provide the ongoing care and attention that can bring the best results during these times.
- Acupuncture – This low impact treatment allows the practitioner to specifically address the patient’s needs both on the day and for the longer term. Integral to cancer support, this ancient system of medicine combines very well with today’s modern approach to create better health and wellbeing.
- Herbal Medicine – There are few interventions that are as effective for supporting the body during treatment for cancer as Chinese Herbal Medicine. The effect of conventional treatment can be severe and the body needs the type continual support that Herbal Medicine provides in order to create the best results. The herbs we use at Sustain Health are safe for use during these times and are tailored to meet every individuals needs.
Sustain Health reduces the effects from Cancer Treatment and help support your life through acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine in Melbourne.
Call us today and find out how we can help you during this difficult time.