Improve Egg Quality
Highly effective treatments that can help in improving egg quality, with safe and natural solutions and experienced practitioners
Low egg quality is considered one of the biggest concerns regarding fertility and reproduction. It is the crux point that is thought about in regards to women’s age, Fertility Health, and conception and IVF possibilities respectively.
In order to improve the quality of eggs it often necessary to:
- Work for 90 days (3 cycles) – Eggs begin to mature about 1 year, and get their own blood supply up to 190 days before ovulation. So preparation is the key.
- Improve reproductive health – To produce the best quality eggs the reproductive system needs to be in the best condition it can be. Any issues regarding the cycle or any other reproductive aspect may adversely affect the quality of eggs produced.
- Improve general health – Reproductive health and egg quality can often be seen as the “icing on the cake” in terms of health in general. It is fundamental that every aspect of health be addressed and at least a moderate level of health is reached to support reproduction.
- Work with diet and lifestyle – In order to give your body the optimal environment to improve egg quality it is important to make sure that your life choices are working toward that end and not against it.
- Results – Both our experience here at Sustain Health and studies have shown that Acupuncture and TCM have positive results in creating better egg quality within the general population.
- Gentle intervention – With almost all Acupuncture and TCM treatment protocols there should be no adverse side effects with treatment. In fact treatment is aimed at producing superior reproductive and general health to support egg quality, and so patients usually find other aspects of their life improve as well.
- Individual treatment – Every woman is different, and so no two treatment protocols will be the same. Acupuncture and TCM are specifically tailored to each individual and exactly what they need both initially and as treatment continues and conditions change.
- Herbal Medicine – Used to continually support the body with a strong emphasis on the reproductive system, Herbal medicine helps to remedy any ailments and provide the body with what it needs for healthy egg maturation.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture is excellent for engendering reproductive health and bringing the body back into a natural balance and rhythm. Used regularly, Acupuncture administered by one of our professionals helps to do all of these things with particular attention to each individuals needs.
Serious About Your Health?
Click here to schedule your complimentary 15 minute phone conversation today
Book now to begin your journey toward better reproductive health.