Dr Jacqueline Heng
SENIOR CHINESE MEDICINE PRACTITIONER & ACUPUNCTURIST
Dr Jacqueline Heng is an empathetic, thoughtful and calm practitioner with a holistic approach to the health of her patients. Her quiet confidence and competent knowledge on areas of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine especially in Women’s Health and Dermatology stems from her extensive studies and clinical experiences and practice from her own private
Jacqueline obtained her Bachelor of Health Science in Chinese Medicine from Southern School of Natural Therapies (Victoria), and was awarded "Excellence in Clinic" for her high standards and excellent clinical skills that she continually upheld during her clinical experience at school.
In addition, she currently supervise at the student clinic at Torrens University (formerly known as Southern School of Natural Therapies), Fitzroy campus.
Dr Jacqueline continues to pursue her high standards and clinical skills especially in the field of Fertility, Pregnancy, Gynaecology and Dermatology by frequently upgrading her knowledge and awareness on the most current development in Acupuncture and Chinese medicine in Women’s Health and skin diseases.
Her strive for excellence in her chosen field of practice is a key indication of her dedication in helping patients achieve their health goals.
Jacqueline has a keen focus in the areas of:
- Fertility/Pregnancy – pre-conception health, natural conception, IVF support, Pre & Post Natal care
- Women’s Health – gynaecological problems – Endometriosis, PCOS, irregular cycle, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, Pre-menstrual symptoms etc, peri-menopause/menopause, insomnia, chronic fatigue, UTI, Candida
- Skin Health – acne, eczema/dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea
Through her exposure to a broad spectrum of illnesses, she also treat a wide range of health issues such as (but not limited to):
- Digestive health – IBS, constipation, gut issues
- Mental health – anxiety, depression
- Respiratory health – asthma, hay fever, sinusitis
- Men’s health – fertility, stress, fatigue, anxiety, depression
- Women’s Health
- Skin Health
- TCM General Practice
- Bachelor of Health Science in Chinese Medicine
- Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Chinese Medicine Registration Board of Victoria (CMRBV)
- Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)