Dr Jing Jing Yu
SENIOR CHINESE MEDICINE PRACTITIONER & ACUPUNCTURIST
Dr Jing Jing Yu is a registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Medicine Herbalist. She gained her qualification from RMIT University in a Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Chinese Medicine & Human Biology) and also completed an internship at Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of Chinese Medicine in Nanjing, China.
Dr Yu is a 3rd generation Chinese Medicine Doctor in her family. Since a young age, she has grasped much of the theories, diagnostics and has incorporated them into a way of life for herself.
Dr Yu has treated various conditions throughout the yearsincluding: digestive conditions such as GERD, indigestion, gastritis, food intolerances, inflammatory bowel diseases, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), constipation/diarrhoea, hepatitis B & C, chronic pancreatitis, chronic atrophic gastritis; women's health concerns such as period cycle issues, premenstrual symptoms, assisting women in achieving healthy pregnancy; hormonal issues (male and female) - menopause, male infertility; helping people overcome and manage stress, anxiety and depression; skin conditions such as vitiligo, eczema, psoriasis, acne; autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, thyroid conditions; chronic pain and neuromuscular conditions; chronic/recurrent infections such as UTIs, cystitis; lung conditions such as asthma, COPD.
- Digestive conditions
- Women’s health and fertility
- Hormonal issues (male and female)
- Chronic pain, neuromuscular conditions
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Skin conditions
- Autoimmune disorders
- Chronic/recurrent infections
- Lung Conditions
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Chinese Medicine) – RMIT University
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Biology) – RMIT University
- Registered Acupuncturist with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
- Registered Chinese Medicine practitioner with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
- AACMA (Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association)