Dr Scott Ling
CHIEF CHINESE MEDICINE PRACTITIONER & ACUPUNCTURIST
Dr Scott Ling is a fully qualified, professional traditional Chinese medicine practitioner and acupuncturist.
Dr Ling undertook six years of training at the renowned Shanghai University of traditional Chinese medicine. During this six years period, Dr Ling's studies cover both Chinese medicine and Western medicine. He was also based at several hospitals including three of Shanghai’s largest TCM hospitals, namely Shanghai Yue Yang Hospital, Shanghai Shu Guang Hospital and Shanghai Long Hua Hospital.
As a result, Dr Ling has been widely exposed to all areas of medicine including general medicine, nephrology, rheumatology, neurology, cardiology, respiratory, paediatric, gynaecology, gastroenterology and dermatology in both Western medicine and TCM. Thus, Dr Ling has extensive experience in the practice of acupuncture and the prescription of Chinese herbal medicine.
His extensive qualifications also include a Master of Reproductive Medicine (western medicine). As such, Dr Ling is one of the most highly regarded integrative Chinese medicine practitioners in Melbourne. His patients are referred to him by a wide network of GPs, medical specialists, and alternative as well as complementary health professionals.
Due to his unique medical background, Dr Ling’s approach stresses on the integration of Chinese and Western medicine to ensure patients get the greatest benefits from the best of both medical systems. Before he migrated to Melbourne with his family, he ran a busy medical clinic in Malaysia.
Using the best of both medical systems, Dr Ling aims to help you and your family stay in balance and in harmony.
- Treatment of fertility issues and IVF support
- Reproductive and hormonal health
- Neurological Disorders
- Immune disorders and allergies
- Mental health and stress management
- Cancer support and recovery
- Treatment of drug and steroid dependence
- Other undiagnosed medical conditions
- PHD Doctorate Degree in Chinese medicine - Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine
- Master of Reproductive Medicine - University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Medicine (Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine) - Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Registered Chinese medicine practitioner with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia(CMBA)
- Registered acupuncturist with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia(CMBA)
- Member of Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Associate Member of Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- Member of Australasian Integrative Medicine Association Inc (AIMA)
- Member of Federation of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Societies of Australia Inc (FCMA)
- Member of Federation of Chinese Physicians and Acupuncturists Associations of Malaysia (FCPAAM)
- Fertility Society of Australia (FSA)
- Specialty Committee of I-Ching Navel Acupuncture of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies