Whether a once-off or a recurring condition, our practitioners are skilled in helping our patients quickly find relief from digestive problems.
Our digestive system is fundamental to our experience of life on a day to day basis. For those people who suffer from issues regarding their digestion daily life can be an ongoing ordeal with little respite. Thankfully Acupuncture and TCM have excellent strategies for managing digestive complaints and their associated conditions including:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Constant bloating and swelling
- Food hypersensitivity & intolerance
- Acid reflux & heartburn
- Liver issues
- Crohns disease
- Ulcerative colitis
Why choose Acupuncture and TCM?
- Long term results – Treatment with Acupuncture and TCM often creates a long lasting effect because of the way they help the body return to a more balanced and normal function.
- Gentle interventions – When addressing digestive disorders there is rarely any need for one part of the body to suffer in order to create health in another. The therapeutic approach allows health to return naturally with a minimum of trouble.
- Assist contributing factors – Many digestive issues have numerous contributing factors and triggers such as emotion, stress, temperature, activity, fatigue, diet, etc. By addressing these other variables Acupuncture and TCM can help not only the digestion but also other health concerns at the same time.
Our Chinese Medicine professionals will be able to give you a treatment plan and expected outcomes for your individual circumstance during your first consultation.