Sustain Health provides natural and effective treatments to increase energy and reduce anxiety to promote healthy sexual desire for the long-term
The pressure of a busy life, work, family and sub-optimal health can have adverse effects on the “libido” or “sex drive”. Healthy sexual activity is integral to a healthy life as a whole and well within the reach of most people. Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine – TCM are gentle interventions that can help you to re-establish and maintain healthy sexual activity, without adverse effects, whilst maintaining a “real” sense of activity and not just an enhancement for a single moment.
- Increase energy – Obviously the energy of the whole body is important and sexual function can be considered the “icing on the cake”. Treatment is often focussed on all of the systems in the body that produce energy in order to allow energy to flow naturally without any hiccups or inconsistencies.
- Reduce stress and Anxiety – On top of daily stresses and emotion, stress and anxiety about sexual performance itself can further exacerbate the problem. Acupuncture and TCM are well known for their ability to restore the balance and are gentle safe interventions that can improve your experience of life and sexual activity.
- Improve general health – When engaging in sexual activity it is important to have the body in complete health. Any issues concerning the reproductive system, digestive system, respiratory or any other system are usually remedied through the course of treatment in order to create better health and activity.
What can I expect from treatment?
- Results – Patients in our care respond very well when given support for their libido. The few exceptions that struggle usually have ongoing health concerns that take precedence in the functioning of the body.
- Ongoing support – In many cases there is a need to not only establish a strong healthy sexual function but to also consolidate the new habits and ensure long term health. This support may entail less frequent Acupuncture and herbal interventions but your Chinese Medicine professional will be able to outline a schedule during treatment.
- Individual treatment – Every person is different and the causes for lessened sexual drive are as varied as people are. Your Chinese Medicine professional will be able to tailor a treatment plan and protocol specifically designed to meet your needs.
- Acupuncture – An excellent tool for bringing the energetic systems of the body back into balance, Acupuncture is well known for its ability to make profound changes in the body and correct inferior energetic habits.
- Herbal Medicine – In order to achieve stronger functioning the body may require the constant support that Herbal Medicine provide. Often used continuously in conjunction with Acupuncture, this gentle form of medicine is particularly effective when addressing low libido.
Looking for a real solution to your lack of energy? Book an appointment today to see one of our Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture professionals and find out the difference we can make for you.