A non-invasive treatments are custom designed to help a physical rigours of pregnancy
Fatigue is very common during pregnancy as the mother expends vital resources growing another small human. Although the body “gears up” for the period of pregnancy many women struggle and even the healthiest of women may need some assistance.
- Physically – By bringing energy and strength back to the body, supporting the whole body and helping to prevent ache and pain.
- Mentally – Restoring clarity, focus and mental stamina.
- Digestion – The basis of energy in the body is the digestive system. Acupuncture and TCM can help to address and digestive issues and ensure the body is in top working order for the duration of pregnancy.
- Stress – Acupuncture and TCM can help to reduce stress and tension and bring your experience of life back into balance.
- Sleep – Bringing the natural rhythm back to your daily routine is essential for energy levels.
What can I expect from treatment?
- Individual attention – The question of fatigue is very broad and no two people will require the same type, frequency or length of treatment. Your Chinese Medicine Professional will prescribe a course of treatment specifically tailored to your needs.
- Acupuncture – This non-invasive style of treatment is excellent for addressing all of a mothers needs during pregnancy, energy levels being no exception.
- Herbal Medicine – Often prescribed alongside Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine is an excellent way to continually support the energy of both mother and child during these crucial 9 months.
Why put up with low energy during your pregnancy? Make an appointment today to see one of our trained professionals.
Find out how our practitioners can provide a customised, safe and natural treatment to help during pregnancy